Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Fatal Things To Say If Your Wife Is Pregnant

Doug has been truly supportive through this pregnancy. He's even had some "sympathy" symptoms. Unfortunately, not all men are that understanding... Here are some fatal things to say if your wife is pregnant, from www.BabyCenter.com.

  • Sure you'll get your figure back ... we'll just search 1985 where you left it.
  • How come you're so much fatter than the other chicks in Lamaze?
  • Hey, when you're finished puking in there, are you gonna start breakfast.
  • You're blocking the TV!
  • I finished the Oreos.
  • Not to imply anything, but I don't think the baby in you weighs forty pounds.
  • Looking at her, you'd never guess that Pamela Anderson had a baby!!
  • I sure hope your thighs aren't gonna stay that flabby forever!
  • Can't you do sit ups or something?
  • Well, couldn't they induce labor ? The 25th is the Super Bowl.
  • Your about five pounds away from a surprise visit from that Richard Simmons fella.
  • For a minute there, I thought I woke up next to Jabba the Hutt.
  • Are your ankles supposed to look like that?
  • Get your *own* ice cream.
  • Geez, you're awfully puffy looking today.
  • Retaining water? Yeah, like the Hoover Dam...
  • Do I have to go to this Dr's visit???
  • I can get up just fine why can't you?
  • Man! That rose tattoo on your hip is the size of Madagascar!


Here's another one. This is a real news story from the San Francisco Chronicle 9/15/05...

"A 27-year-old pregnant San Mateo County woman is in jail, accused of stabbing her boyfriend with a kitchen knife after the couple argued about her nutritional choices, authorities said. The 18-year-old boyfriend, whom police have not identified, is being treated at a hospital for wounds to his right lung and liver, said San Mateo County Deputy District Attorney Christine Ford. He is expected to recover and be released from the hospital in the next few days, she said. 'There was an argument over her nutritional habits and how they impinged on the health of the pregnancy,' Ford said.

Can you picture it? "Honey, put down the HoHo's and why don't you have a V-8?" Yikes!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Shelly

No comments: