One night, while brushing her teeth, she mentioned that "some people have diamonds in their teeth".
I agreed that, yes, some people have diamonds in their teeth, but we don't want to go that route.... We want to keep the white, pearly, shiny ones that we already have. I went through the whole schpiel, mentioning that people who have diamonds in their teeth probably didn't brush their teeth well, so they had to have their teeth replaced with something, so they could still chew their food...I mentioned that the diamond ones probably weren't real teeth...
Her response? Yes, so someday I want to have diamond teeth."
We've had the conversation twice, and somehow she still thinks diamond teeth are the bomb-diggity. :-)
So much for that conversation!
Peace, love and gold teef,
Shelly, Doug, Ava and Liam
P.S. - Update: Ava mentioned, while watching t.v., "that girl has diamonds on her teeth." I didn't catch what the girl looked like, but had a sneaking suspicion that they weren't diamonds, being that Noggin was the channel of choice... When I asked Ava if she saw diamonds in the picture below, she said "yes". I had to set her straight (ha ha) and let her know that the girl wasn't wearing diamonds on her teeth, she was wearing BRACES. :O)


1 comment:
i love the "diamonds on the teeth" entry. i kept wandering if she was watching some rap video. :) scary about liam and the stairs.. i often wonder what i am supposed to do with wy when i need a potty break. they are so quick!
Post a Comment