Thursday, June 16, 2011

Father's Day Gift to Doug: Pictures from Ava and Liam

These are the low-res scans of our gift to Doug for Father's Day.  We took the first picture and put it into a "Happy Father's Day" montage.  We chose a nice frame at Target and gave that particular picture to him on Father's Day, so he could put it on his desk at work.






This boy could get away with just about anything he tries, with this smile...

Sweet Ava.


They did SO WELL during this photo session!  I guess I did get a little reward for not taking them for over two years (other than their Christmas pictures at day care).










Beach babies.








She looks so grown up to me!














This is my favorite picture of Ava's.  The photographer suggested all of these poses. 
I thought this one turned out great!


We took the train that Grandpa Dean made for Liam to this photographer, to use as a prop. 
I love little "railroad" engineer overalls.  I thought they would go well with Grandpa Dean's train! 
Liam loves to ride this train.  



Peace, love and photo sessions,
Shelly, Doug, Ava and Liam

No comments: